HAVE YOU REALLY PLANNED FOR EVERYTHING?
Final expense planning helps you ensure that loved ones are not given a financial burden to bear. Don't leave your family puzzled....make sure that you have all the pieces in place. A strategy using a properly structured Funeral Trust can help you create a legacy of love.....not debt.
Funding a funeral trust with Irrevocable Assignment of Ownership safeguards assets from nursing homes or Medicaid in most states—an issue that a majority of older people are worried about.
- Funeral Trusts are written for people up to 99 years old.
- No Funeral Home visit is necessary. We can meet at your home or my office.
- The simple, one-page application requires no underwriting
- Premium amounts range from $1,000 – $15,000.
- They’re nursing home exempt and Medicaid exempt in most states
- Portable-the services can be provided by ANY funeral home in the country!
- 1035 Exchanges accepted, tax-free transfer from older Life policy that is not medicaid exempt
- Additional Funeral trusts can be purchased for family members and this gifting is not subject to the Medicaid look back.
- Guaranteed Issue, no Health exams
At the time of death, the Funeral Trust pays any funeral home that provides the services, so that people are free to relocate wherever they choose later in life.
Product Not available in ALL States Medicaid Rules vary from State to State